Work with us
We currently have the following vacancies at The Berkshire Schools Trust:
Term time only
12.00 noon -1.00pm
£8.82 per hour (RG2 Pt 11)
The Berkshire Schools Trust (BST) is a newly formed Trust based in East Reading and currently has vacancies for Lunch Time Controllers. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidates to help the BST achieve its high aspirations.
New Town Primary School is a two form entry school, with pupils from a wide range of backgrounds and cultures.
We require enthusiastic, flexible and self-motivated people to assist at lunchtimes.
The successful candidate should:
- have experience working with primary age children
- be able to manage children’s behaviour in a positive manner
- be able to supervise children in play activities
- be able to administer minor first aid
- possess excellent communication skills and be able to use their initiative
- be able to work effectively in a team
- possess a good standard of spoken English
To apply please complete the non-teaching application, childcare disqualification and declaration forms attached below. Please contact Mrs Nash, Office Manager and Head's PA at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
New Town is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils, staff and parents, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure & Barring Service clearance will be sought for the successful candidate.
Candidates will be considered and interviews offered on receipt of applications.