The School manages admissions to the Nursery. Please download the application form below and return to school with the child's original birth certificate. (For non UK citizens - please also bring passports and visas)
Children are eligible from the term after their third birthday where places are available. However, parents may apply once the child has turned two years old.
Please see the attached Nursery Admissions Policy for more information.
Admissions to our school are managed on behalf of the school by Reading Borough Council. Should you wish to apply for a school place please contact the School Admissions Team or visit http://www.reading.gov.uk/schoolsadmissions
School Admissions Team
Reading Borough Council
Tel: 0118 937 3777
Over subscription criteria
1. Looked after Children in the care of a Local Authority or Children who were looked after but are no longer
2. Children who have strong medical or social grounds for admission.
3. Children whose permanent home address is in the catchment area of the school and have a sibling at the school at the time of application who is expected to be attending the school when the child is due to start school.
4. Children whose permanent home address is in the catchment area of the school.
5. Children whose permanent home address is not in the catchment area of the school but have a sibling at the school at the time of application who is expected to be attending the school when the child is due to start school.
6. Children in receipt of Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP) at the time application who attends the nursery unit at the school
7. Other Children
By 12 September 2018 - application packs sent to primary schools
12 September 2018 - online application system opens
31 October 2018 - closing date for applications
1 March 2019 - national offer day for on-time applications
15 March 2019 - deadline to accept offered place
16 March 2019 - late applications processed
29 March 2019 - deadline for appeals to be lodged
31 August 2019 - admissions round ends
For further information regarding the admissions appeals process please visit here
Visits to the school are very welcome. Please contact the school office to arrange a tour on 0118 937 5509.