Food in School
Please find attached the current school meal menu. The meat option is available in halal and non halal options.
Special diets and pupils with allergies can be catered for when Chartwells are supplied with medical evidence. Please discuss your child's needs with the school office.
For more information on Chartwells, the school meals provider please click here.
Please note that our school is a nut free school.
There are pupils attending the school with a variety of food allergies and we therefore do not encourage children to swap food at anytime.
We enjoy celebrating birthdays in school however due to allergies we ask that sweets, cakes and treats are not sent in to school to share with their class to celebrate their birthday.
If your child is celebrating a birthday or you would like them to share a small gift with their classmates, the following suggestions would help us to do this in a safer way:
- buy a lovely book or several books for the class? These can be shared by the teacher and enjoyed for years to come.
- donate some Lego or a board game for rainy break times?
- make a gift of a children’s magazine subscription for a few months?
- buy some suitable comics or an annual for your child to enjoy with classmates?
- give the gift of play? Classes love to have new table tennis bats & balls, or a new skipping rope to play with!
Unfortunately we will need to return any sweets, cakes or other treats that are sent into school.