We currently have the following vacancies with the Berkshire Schools Trust:
SCHOOL RECEPTIONIST & ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
New Town Primary School are seeking a highly competent School Receptionist and Administrative Assistant for an immediate start. To apply please complete the non-teaching application form plus the declaration of convictions form below and email to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt.
- 35 hours per week (Mon, Tues, Thurs & Friday 8.30am-4pm, Wednesday 8am-3.30pm)
- RG3 SCP 5 (£14,125 actual salary)
- Term time only
Recently graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted we are based in a beautiful and spacious Victorian school close to the town centre. We are proud to serve an interesting and diverse community through our distinctive and characterful school.
This role forms part of the Admin and Facilities team which is a vibrant and multi skilled team that provides front line support to parents, carers, pupils, visitors, stakeholders and the general public as well as supporting all staff across the school with administration processes. The team manages the administration of all admissions and attendance processes and all school communications as well as providing first aid to pupils and staff. In addition it also manages school trip, after school club and any other general school administration tasks as required.
The School Receptionist and Admin Assistant role reports to the Head’s PA & Office Manager. The key aspect of the role is to support the Head’s PA and Office Manager and wider admin & Facilities Team with general reception, office and administration duties as required. All support staff are support the values and ethos of the school and trust.
The successful applicant should have:
- An excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent IT skills and sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in working within a school office beneficial
- The ability to establish and maintain good professional relationships with the schools stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to and use effectively new ICT packages
New Town Primary School requires a Lunchtime Controller:
- Required as soon as possible
- Working hours: 12 - 1pm
- Monday to Friday during term time
- £9.40 per hour
Please find further details all roles below. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit here.
To arrange a visit to any of our schools, please contact the Trust Operations Manager, Natasha Kirby on 07538 539690 or by email email@example.com